Thursday 27 March 2014

K & N Cakes Review

K&N Cakes: Review

Hello Guys! Today I have a very exciting post for you all. It is a review on some delicious chocolates which I was kindly sent by Kinza Amer (K&N Cakes).



Kinza contacted me and asked me if I would like to review her homemade chocolates which she has just started making. Of course I couldn't say no to chocolate! They came to me in one day and were bubble wrapped and packaged properly which I was happy about as they came to me perfectly intact. The packaging for the actual chocolates was beautiful and came in a very stunning black and silver gift box with black ribbon. 




The chocolates all come in individual cupcake cases and are placed on top of red tissue paper. Over the top of the chocolates is a paper doily. These little touched make the chocolate box that extra bit more special as it just looks so pretty and professional. These would make perfect gifts for friends and family. My mum and sisters were literally in  love with these chocolates and were amazed at how talented Kinza is. 

These were my mums exact words "My god, they are absolutely amazing! Better than Thorntons." She even took pictures to share with all her friends, haha!




K&N Cakes deliver all around the UK and are hoping to start shipping worldwide too!


K&N Cakes is a business based in Stockport, Greater Manchester. They design custom bespoke cakes and have recently begun to maker the homemade chocolates. The chocolates they make are 100% halal and non alcoholic. All orders are custom made and you can choose specifically what you would like.

There are many fillings you can choose from such as:




many fillings such as:
Chocolate truffle ( Milk / White / Dark)
Hazel Nut Truffle
Fudge
Chocolate Fudge
Hazel Nut
Brazilian Nut
Almonds
Pistachio
Dried fruit
Dried Fruit & Nuts
Hazel nut & Almond Praline
Hazelnut Praline
Almond Praline
Orange
Strawberry
Raspberry
Cherry
Coconut
Caramel
Caramel & Hazel Nut
Honey Caramel
Chewy Caramel
Mousse (White Chocolate / Milk Chocolate / Dark Chocolate / Lemon)
Ginger
Cappuccino
Coffee
Chilli
Popping Candy





I seriously recommend these chocolates by the lovely Kinza Amer. Not only is she such a lovely person, but her chocolates (and CAKES!) are perfectly delicious. 





If you would like to order some chocolates or want to find out more you can contact K&N cakes on:
Tel or Whatsapp: 07592478667

Email: kn.cakes@hotmail.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KandN.cakes

Instagram: kn_cakes


Thank you so much to Kinza for sending me these chocolates and I hope to order from you in the future!
Thank you for reading this post, take care xxxx








These were sent to me to review, however all opinions are my own xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment