Friday 25 April 2014

Make Up Revolution Haul

Make Up Revolution Haul


Recently I discovered this new brand Make Up Revolution and I had to have their products! They are a discounted make up line but they have a very wide range of products. I placed an order almost immediately and I can honestly say I am very impressed. 
Their make up is so pigmented and the quality is very impressive. This brand reminds me very much of MUA which is another discounted make up brand but in all honesty I prefer Make Up Revolution. MUR have a huge selection of products to choose from and have everything from palettes to baked blushes




First of are there lipsticks. They have a very wide selection of lipstick shades available and here are just a few of the ones I have. They also have different collections that you can choose from. All the lipsticks have names which I personally love and the lipsticks are all very creamy and pigmented.

 



 From left to right: Dazzle, Enchant, Luscious, Bliss, Beloved, Dare, Divine




Next up is their lip lacquer. This is an intensely pigmented gloss with a very long staying power. This is so pigmented that it is actually hard to take off! It is mega bright and is definitely a show stopping colour! I recommend everyone to get their hands on one of these as I promise you will be hooked.



I picked up one of their 12 pan eye shadow palettes also. I am very impressed with this palette and would say it is a lovely dupe for the Naked 3 palette. The colours are all very pigmented and pretty. 







Lastly is their blushes and single shadow. I am very impressed with the pigmentation of their blushes and you seriously only need the tiniest amount. I also love the single shadow and have used it as a cheek highlighter. It is the perfect cheek highlight for people with fairer skin tones. 



Thank you for reading this post! I hope you check out these products!




Not sponsored, all opinions are my own, I paid for all of this myself 
xxx







2 comments:

  1. Hi :) I began following your blog today and love your posts! I really want to try out the eyeshadow palette and lipsticks from this brand. Thank you for the swatches, they helped a lot x

    ReplyDelete