Sunday 15 June 2014

Review: Nip + Fab Dark Spot Fix

Nip + Fab Dark Spot Fix

I bought this night cream a few weeks ago from Tesco in the sale for £3.44 and I have seriously been loving it! It was reduced to such a low price as the pump was faulty but I pour it out onto my hand which is completely fine. 

I have been using this cream for just over two weeks now and I have already seen a huge difference in my skin. My skin looks a lot more even and d brighter now and I don't look so dead without make up. 
The formula of the cream is quite runny but it dries very fast and I don't feel as though y face is wet or oily after applying it which can be found with some creams.

I definitely recommend this product to anyone who wants a brighter and more even complexion. Wait, don't we all?


Thank you for reading and I hope this was helpful
Take care xx



No comments:

Post a Comment