Tuesday 16 September 2014

Winter Fashion OOTD Ideas: Styled By Zara

Autumn/ Winter OOTD

Hey guys! I'm starting something new on the blog where I put together outfits for you for inspiration. I am starting the first one off with a gorgeous Autumn/ Winter one as the weather is getting more chilly and I know a lot of you will be going out to shop for your new winter wardrobe and may need some inspiration alone the way.


This particular outfit is casual and chic and is perfect for days out with friends when it's a little chilly. You can swap the boots for flat ones or ones with a small heel if you want to wear this outfit to college/university or for a shopping trip and add a leather jacket or scarf if it's too cold. Burgundy is my favourite colour in the autumn and winter seasons so this bag is absolutely perfect. It is the perfect size to fit all your goodies in and can even be used as a university bag. You can fit a laptop in the bag which I find helpful. 





I hope this outfit post inspires you!
Take care, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment