Monday 24 November 2014

Make Up Revolution Golden Sugar Blush Palette Review


Hey girls! Today's quick review is of the brand new blush palette by Makeup Revolution. As most of you may know, MUR is one of my absolute favourite brands on the market because they sell amazing and affordable products that are just so unique! They are forever coming out with new products and I can't help myself when they do!

This blush palette, like the other two they have, consists of 8 blushes. Theres a matte one and 7 shimmer ones. A few of them are blush shades and the others are perfect for highlighting. 

I knew I had to get this palette as every single shade stood out to me. Usually with blush palettes a few shades are nice and there's a few you'd never wear, but I honestly love all 8. The matte shade in the palette is a light brown colour which is great for contouring. This would also make a great crease colour.

The shades are so pigmented it's crazy! The first shade in the palette, the highlight shade with gold stringed through it is just immensely pigmented. You have to be very light handed when using it as the pigmentation is crazy! 

The highlight and blush shades last all day on me and I don't need to touch them up at all throughout the day. At the end of the day I could still see how good the highlight looked.

Overall I am super impressed with the product. With it's sleek packaging and 8 gorgeous shades you really cannot go wrong with this palette. 

Price: £6
Pigmentation 5/5
Lasting power 5/5
Where to purchase: www.makeuprevolution.com or Superdrug stores

Thank you for reading!

Take care, xxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment