Sunday 24 January 2016

Why Won't My Beauty Blender Work?

THE BEAUTY BLENDER





My sponge is too hard, my sponge gets too dirty, I cannot get it to blend my foundation, it leaves streaks, it doesn't last!

These are all things I have heard from girls who have a "beauty blender". Every single time I always have the answer too: You are not using the ORIGINAL beauty blender!

Yes! That is correct. 
The £1 beauty blender you are purchasing from eBay, Amazon, your local pound shop or drugstore are NOT going to do what the Beauty Blender does. I know, because I have tried many, from all of these places, and none of them can do what the Beauty Blender can do.

The Beauty Blender is a soft sponge that expands when you run it under water (yes, you should use your sponge damp as you will get the best results this way) and it will last you three months. You can purchase the original from their website, Selfridges, Birchbox and a few other places. Make sure you are only purchasing the original!

When I speak of the Beauty Blender dupes, I am only referring to the little pink no-name copies (although on eBay they have several colours now) and I am not referring to the Real Techniques sponge (which is good, but still does not beat the original Beauty Blender)

If you haven't tried the original, and have only tried the hard, non-expanding dupes, of course you will hate it! It doesn't blend foundation, it's hard on the skin, it doesn't expand and you cannot even get it clean!

Please try the original because you will be in LOVE! I have been using the original Beauty Blender for over a year now and it is my holy grail product. It is something I cannot live without and I could never go back to using a brush. 
I always receive compliments on my foundation and how flawless it looks and it is honestly thanks to the Beauty Blender. It gives you a flawless, non-cakey and non-streaky base. 

I use my Beauty blender for my foundation and my concealer. I clean my sponge with the solid cleanser (purchased from their site) and when that runs out I will use Palmolive solid soap bar or baby shampoo which works perfectly fine too.


Hope you enjoyed this post xx
Take care x




No comments:

Post a Comment