Sunday 15 December 2013

Get To Know Me TAG

Get To Know Me!



Hey Guys! So I wanted to do this tag as I have gained an extra 300 followers on Instagram in the past week! I can't explain how thankful I am to you all. This tag will help you guys learn more about me hopefully ;D I know I don't have loads of followers but I still appreciate you all so much. I love make and beauty up and have always been inspired by make up accounts on Instagram. I feel so over whelmed that you guys love my account and make up posts too. I enjoy writing reviews on products and finding good make up deals so I am happy that you guys like it too! Because my Instagram account isn't personal and I do not write much about me on it; this tag will be perfect.

I wasn't tagged to do this, and I found the questions on my beautiful friend's blog. You should check her out as she is amazing. www.lifelongpercussion.blogpsot.com xxx

So, let's begin...

1. Are you named after anyone? 
Well, my mum wanted to name me Sylina, but my grandmother didn't like the name and wanted to call me something more Islamic. I was born on a holy day (Friday, 10th Muharram) so my grandmother wanted to call me Zara. My mum loved the name too so that's what they named me. Sylina is one of my middle names.

2. When was the last time you cried?
I don't cry all that often. I mainly cry when I'm angry LOL. But, I did cry a little when I watched Catching Fire. Haha! There is nothing wrong with crying though. It is good to cry, it shows you are a human with a heart :)

3. Do you have kids?
No, but I want kids when I am married..

4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
I've never thought about this before! I think I would be a friend of myself. I tend to get along with everyone and I am not a horrible friend.. why not ;)

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
I'm not a very sarcastic person. I'm mostly sarcastic with my sisters. But that's normal I think..

6. Will you ever bungee-jump?
I went on a bungee-jump for my 12th birthday and almost had a heart attack.. It just felt so scary and not secure. But I would love to do it now. Forget a bungee-jump, I want to jump out of a plane!

7. What's your favourite cereal?
I can ONLY eat chocolate cereals. I cannot stand non chocolate cereals as they get soggy and bleurgh. I also love the chocolate-y milk. My favourite cereal has to be Coco Pops mixed with the Lucky Charms marshmallows. It's delicious! Try it! 

8. What's the first thing you notice about people?
I tend to notice people's hair, shoes and hands

9. What is your eye colour?
Brown..

10. Scary movie or happy endings?
Both! But scary movies are my favourite and are what I always search for first on Netflix

11. Favourite Smells?
Prada D'iris is my all time favourite scent. It's perfection. I also love the smell of Mac lipsticks, Yankee Candle in Clean Cotton and almost all of the special non-alcoholic Islamic perfumes that come in little roller ball bottles :)

12. Summer or winter?
Summer! I hate the cold with a passion

13. Computer or television?
I don't particularly like any. I watch the television whenever I'm bored and rarely use my computer. I much prefer my phone and iPad. So much easier.

14. What's the furthest you've ever been from home?
I'd say my 'home country' but that is basically home.. So I guess Turkey is the furthest :)

15. Do you have any special talents?
I don't have any special talents :( although I do do a lot of DIY stuff for my bedroom.

16. Where were you born?
Birmingham.. I grew up thinking I was born in a tree (this is what my family told me as I looked like a little koala bear

17. What are your hobbies?
I like making stuff, scrap booking, shopping OF COURSE, playing with make up, boxing..

18. Do you have any pets?
Not any more.. My last pet a budgie Snowy was given to my mums friend because it pooed everywhere when ever we let it out to fly..

19. Favourite movie?
I have more than one.. Taken, The Hunger Games, 21 Jump Street, The Twilight Series and KKKG :)

20. Do you have any siblings?
Yes, four sisters and a brother

21. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I want to be a teacher, and a mother


Thank you for reading. Comment below your favourite movie! 
Take care xxxx







No comments:

Post a Comment