Friday 20 December 2013

The 7 deadly sins of beauty TAG

The 7 DEADLY Sins Of Beauty!

Just thought id do this tag as it looks super fun and interesting! Make sure to comment your deadly sins of beauty in the comments section below!

Let's jump straight in...

1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive beauty item?
My most inexpensive beauty items are the MUA £1 eyeshadows and lipsticks. I don't like the lipsticks that much but the eyeshadows are amazing! They are very pigmented and come in a variety of matte and shimmer shades. My most expensive is probably my Prada D'iris perfume which cost around £72 

2. Wrath: What beauty products do you have a love/ hate relationship with?
I definitely have a love/ hate relationship with nude lipsticks! They look so pretty in the tube but then I wear them and hate it on me. Sometimes I think they look good on me, other times they just wash me out. I only have a few nude lipsticks and still need to get used to them. I also have a love/ hate relationship with MAC's Studio Sculpt foundation. Sometimes it can make me look so flawless and other time I look very caked up! 

3. Gluttony: What are your most delicious beauty products?
My most delicious are definitely my Lush lip scrubs! They taste and smell SO good. I always lick the scrub off after applying it. Soap and Glory's hand food also smells amazing! I would eat it.... Although I'm guessing it doesn't smell too good!

4. Sloth: What beauty product do you neglect due to laziness all the time?
Eye creams and primers!

5. Pride: What beauty product gives you the most confidence?
Lipstick! 

6. Lust: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
I'm not quite sure how this related to beauty? But.. Physically, I like slim men. LOL. And a nice 
stomach and face shape. What I look for in the opposite sex: Respectful, fun, loving and funny :)))

7. Envy: What item would you most like to receive as a present? 
A lifetime supply of Prada D'iris .. And because that's pretty impossible I'll have to go with the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette



Thank you for reading, I hopr you enjoyed this post

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment