Friday 28 February 2014

The TMI Tag


The TMI Tag

Hey guys! This tag has been very popular lately and it's a super fun one so I thought I would go ahead and do it!

Lets get started!

1. What are you wearing?
I'm home today, and when I'm at home I laze around in no make up and pyjamas all day. I will NEVER get ready. I'm wearing a baby pink Ted Baker top and some blue pyjama bottoms with little white flowers on them.

2. Ever had a terrible break up?
No! 

3. How tall are you?
I'm only 5"1.. How upsetting LOL

4. How much do you weigh?
I weigh 7 and 1/2 stones which is like 47 KG :)

5. Any tattoos?
No and I would not like to get one either. I think they're tacky. No matter how 'classy' you think you are..

6. Any piercings?
Just my ear lobes. I had my nose pierced for like 3 months then I lost it and it closed up.

7. OTP?
I have no idea what that means, sorry.

8. Favourite show?
I like Towie, Celeb juice, Take me out etc...

9. Favourite bands?
Don't have a favourite, boring me..

10. Something you miss?
Summer of course!

11. Favourite song?
At the moment 'Rather Be' by Clean Bandit ft Jess Glyne 

12. How old are you?
19

13. Zodiac sign?
Gemini

14. What do you look for in a partner?
Loyalty and respect

15. Favourite quote?
"No wealth like intelligence and no poverty harsher than ignorance"

16. Favourite actor?
Vin Diesel, Liam Neeson, Kevin Hart, 
Dwayne Johnson

17. Favourite colour?
Burgundy

18. Loud music of soft?
Loud

19. Where do you go when you're sad?
My bed

20. How long does it take you to shower?
25 minutes 

21. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
It takes me just under an hour (from getting out my bed to being completely ready)

22. Turn on?
Genuine, funny people

23. Turn off?
Ignorant, cocky, show offs

24. Ever been in a physical fight?
Like once

25. Fears?
Being burnt alive, drowning, miscarrying a child...... Loads........

26. Last time you cried?
Probably last week...

27. Last time I said 'I love you' to someone?
Today to my sister, Leah

28. Last book you read?
The Hunger Games

29. Book you're currently reading?
Brick Lane

30. Last show you watched?
Catfish.... Oooo that's another favourite

31. Last person I talked to?
My sisters Elanah and Sabrina LOL

32. The relationship between you and the last person you texted?
Best friend

33. Favourite food?
Lamb chops, Shere Khan's chicken karahi and chicken noodles

34. Place you want to visit?
America

35. Last place you were?
Driving instructors car

36. Do you have a crush?
No

37. Last person you kissed?
Leah

38. Last time you were insulted
Don't keep track..

39. Favourite flavour of sweet?
Lemon and cherry

40. Any instruments you play?
Sadly not

41. Favourite piece of jewellery?
My indian gold ring, present from mum

42. Last sport you played?
Errrrr....

43. Last song you sang?
Show me - Chris Brown

44. Favourite chat up line?
I don't have a favourite LOL

45. Last time you hung out with someone?
Yesterday

Thank you for reading :)

Take care xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment