Saturday 29 March 2014

Leicester Shopping Haul

Shopping Haul!


Hey guys! Today I have a very small haul for you. I don't know if you guys like these kind of posts, so if you do, be sure to let me know so I can do them more often as I shop WAY TOO MUCH! I actually wrote up a very long post two weeks ago of a huge haul but then I didn't upload the pictures and I just deleted it as I thought it would be too late to upload now.. Anyway. just let me know! I might do hauls weekly :)
*DISCLAIMER* I don't know I would need to do this, but I just thought I would put it out there that I am NOT bragging and if this post will offend you in any way, click the X button now!


On Wednesday the 26th of March I went to Leicester for the day with my two friends and we had an amazing time! It is such a small, nice city. First I picked up a few bits from New Look. I didn't find very many clothing items, and as I went to Merry Hill a few days before and did all my Spring shopping, I didn't need much. I purchased these gorgeous pair of sandals which I am totally in love with. They are perfect for Spring/Summer and were a great price too. These sandals were £17.99 which I thought was awesome, but I went into Primark yesterday and found a pair that are so similar so picked those up too! They were £4 so I was a bit disappointed, but I am still in love with these particular ones so it was worth it.

 
 
 I also picked up a bronzer from the Kelly Brook make up range which is being sold at New Look. They had quite a few make up bits but I wanted to try one out first to see how it is. The bronzer is very nice. It is very shimmery which I think it perfect as I have been loving the shimmery bronze look with orange lips for this season. The bronzer was £2.99. I also picked up a two finger ring which was in the sale for £1 so of course I was very happy about that. It is a very pretty ring and I love statement rings.

 
The last place I went to was H&M and I am seriously in love with the products purchased from there. Although they are not season appropriate, I wanted them anyway because you can never trust the British weather. I picked up two cardigans. One is a aubergine colour and is a waterfall style one. It is very cosy and I love the colour of it. The second is the star of the show, literally! It is absolutely gorgeous. It is so soft and cosy and I cannot wait to wear it.




No comments:

Post a Comment