Saturday 29 March 2014

Primark SS14 New shoe Collection

Primark's New Shoe Collection!

Recently, I have been seeing so many Primark hauls all over YouTube and I have noticed how popular they are. Primark's new Spring collection is definitely not one to miss and all the magazines have been talking about how fabulous the new collection is! The stars of the new collection are definitely the shoes. They have everything from jellies, to sandals, to heels. EVERYTHING is to die for and I have been going crazy and buying as many shoes as I can recently. I want to do this post to share with you what new shoes they have at the moment, as there are just so many to choose from and there is definitely something for everyone. I do not have everything I want yet. There are still around 8-9 pairs that I would like.


Firstly are of course sandals! Primark have some of the best sandals and they are so affordable which is great as sandals never usually last long, especially if you are wearing them on the beach and taking them on holiday with you. The sandals are not just affordable they are super cute too. They are very comfortable and I absolutely love wearing sandals.
From top to bottom: £4, £6 £4, £8

 
Here we have the famous 'D'orsay' style flats. These have become very popular recently and everyone is in love with them. They are such classic and feminine shoes and I think every woman needs a pair of shoes in this style. These were £6 each and I think that is such an amazing price as they look so much more expensive. The last one is a pair of jelly two part shoes. These are very similar to ones sold by Ted Baker and I think they are so feminine and cute.
 
 
Next are these gorgeous brown open toe shoes. They were £8 and I think that is such a good price as I found a very similar pair in Topshop for £38 and in New Look for £18. These shoes are perfect for Spring and they are very versatile. Next are a pair that you will either love or hate. They are jelly shoes and I personally love them. They look so adorable with a bright top and blue jeans and they are also very comfortable. These shoes really do take me back to the 1990s.  The last two are also sandals. The brown are red were £6 and the other were £8. I love brown sandals as I think they go with so many different outfits and it is a colour that I personally love to wear as I think it suits me.
 
 
Lastly are these cute colourful sandals that were a very affordable £4 each. they are perfect for wearing to the beach as you do not have to worry about getting them dirty! They are super comfortable and very minimalist but chick shoes.

I have also added a collage of a few shoes that are also in Primark at moment. I think these are all gorgeous and they are all on my wish list along with a few others which I could not find pictures of but will add as soon as I have added them to my shoe collection.

And to finish with..... Some slippers! Because we all love to keep comfortable and Primark definitely have the cutest slippers!


Thank you so much for reading this post I hope this has helped you find some shoes for your next trip to Primark and I hope you enjoyed reading this post.

Take care xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment