Monday 31 March 2014

40 Beauty Questions Tag

40 Beauty Questions
 
 
 

-How many times do you wash your face daily?
I wash my face twice a day. Morning and night.

-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
It's neither dry or oily.... Combo then I guess?

-What is your current facial wash? 
I use the Lush Let The Good Times Roll and the Clean & Clear Morning Burst

-Do you exfoliate?
Yes! It's a must!

-What brand do you use?
Lush Ocean salt, Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit scrub... I honestly use whatever is in my bathroom, same goes for face wash.

-What moisturizer do you use?
In the morning I alternate between by No7 beautiful skin day cream and the Simple anti-blemish moisturiser and at night I use one by Nivea.

-Do you have freckles?
Yes, around my eyes and cheeks.

-Do you use eye cream?
Yes.. I use the benefit Its Potent, the Simple roll on or the Along Came Betty one

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
No, I had very good skin for ages.. But recently I have been getting one random spot somewhere on my face.. It's annoying but that's life.

-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
No, never heard of it... Uh oh..

-What foundation do you use?
If you see how many foundations I have you would probably faint..
Here are a few I use regularly: Bourjois healthy mix serum, ELF Flawless Finish, Avon Ideal Flawless, Maybelline Fit Me, Mac Studio Sculpt..

-How about concealer?
Again, SO SO MANY!
A few: Collection 2000 lasting perfection, Along Came Betty concealer kit, ELF Maximum coverage

-Do you know your undertone colour?

Yellow

- What do you think of fake eye lashes?
I never wear them so I can't say much but I really hate those extremely false ones girls wear that make them look like drag queens.. Natural is better.

-Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes, I am guilty of keeping mine longer though :$

-What brand of mascara do you use?
Benefit, Maybelline.. I alternate between the two. These questions are so hard.. How can someone who hoards make up and has so much of it possibly choose?

-Sephora or MAC?
MAC, we don't have Sephora in the UK sadly

-Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
No :(

-What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
Beauty blender sponge, bronzer brush, blush brush, eye brow brush, powder brush

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
Yes when I wear eye shadow, if not I just go over my eyes with my beauty blender.. My eye lids are a different colour to my skin.. anyone else have this problem? lol

-For the face?
Yes I LOVE the Benefit Porefessional

-What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)?
I love bronze colours

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Liquid

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Don't use it..

-What do you think of pigment eye shadows?
I have loads but I rarely use them

-Do you use mineral makeup?
I have a mineral foundation but I have so many foundations that I haven't even opened it yet

-What is your favorite lipstick?
Ahhh so many to choose from so I will name my favourite brands instead: MAC, Wet N Wild, Revlon, Rimmel, NYX

-How about lipgloss?
MAC and I love the MUA Luxe ones and the Rimmel apocalips

-What is your favorite blush to use?
MAC and Sleek brushes are by far the best

-Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
NOOOO

-Do you like drugstore makeup?
YESSS

-Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
NOOO I want to :(

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
No, maybe.... I don't really want a career in make up, but wouldn't mind so I can apply it better on me

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
Not really

-Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Erm? What does this mean? I hate it when my liquid liner messes up? Does this count? And when I brush my mascara wand on my face, ARGHH

-Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
Bright lipsticks = YES neutral eye shadows = YES

-Which celebrity always has great make up?
Kim Kardashian of course

-If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
Lipstick

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Yes

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on?
What a weird question... I don't want to answer that myself, seems a little vain lol

-In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
MAC

-What do you think of Makeup?
Erm? LOL... Of course I love make up! I wouldn't have a blog or do this post if I didn't, silly :'P
 

Thank you for reading this post! I found it so fun to do and I hope you found it fun to read!
 
Take care xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment