Tuesday 19 August 2014

Bargain Websites

Save Money Shopping Online!

Hey guys!
So today I wanted to do a quick blogpost on a few websites that sell various different things and all are super affordable. These are all websites I have previously used in the past and ones I would recommend. The quality of the items from these websites are all superb and if I didn't 100% believe in them, I would not add them in.

Beauty Websites:

www.cosmeticsfairy.com
This is a super affordable beauty site and they sell some awesome products too. They have an 'Under 99p' line and many of the products range from 10-50p! You cannot find such cheap make up anywhere -especially brand new ones! They have everything from Loreal to Urban Decay and they also sell American products such as Wet n Wild. Shipping is free over £10 within the UK.

www.fragrancedirect.co.uk
This is another affordable beauty site that sells a wider range of high end and drugstore products. It isn't as affordable as CosmeticsFairy but they are still very reasonably priced. They sell a lot of perfumes, skin care, make up and nail varnish. They sell OPI nail varnish which I personally love because it can be difficult to get hold of where I live.

www.eyeslipsface.co.uk
ELF is one of my favourite, lower end make up sites. They sell a huge range of products starting from just £1.50. Their products are very good quality and the packaging and quality of the studio line is exceptionally good.

www.feelunique.com
This is literally beauty heaven! They sell everything! From hair care to make up, there is something for everyone - men too! They stock products from most high end brands and if there is something you can't get your hands on from where you live, you will most probably find it here. They have a sale on now too and they have a staggering 50% off so it's worth checking out! 


www.muastore.co.uk
Like the website says, great make up doesn't have to cost the earth.. And I completely agree! MUA have a super affordable line starting from ONLY £1 and their products are awesome. They have everything from liquid lipsticks to foundations and there is something for everyone. 

www.makeuprevolution.co.uk
This is one make up brand I really cannot get enough of! Much like MUA, their products start from only £1 and I actually prefer this line to MUA. They have the greatest products with the cutest packaging and it is one brand I really recommend to everyone.

www.cheapsmells.co.uk
This is a website that sells incredibly cheap perfume and they have an amazing variety. I have ordered a few perfumes from them and have never had a problem with them. They sell higher end perfumes too and you are guaranteed to get them for a lot cheaper than in stores. 

Clothing websites:

www.everything5pounds.com
This is literally the best site for people who need a pair of heels for a night out or for people going on holiday. Their items are all £5 so it really doesn't matter if you never wear the shoes/clothes ever again! Although, the quality is very good considering the price - so you could most definitely wear them again. I found this website whilst looking for a red pair of heels that I knew I'd only ever wear once. They have some gorgeous pairs and most look well over £30! 

www.asos.com
I don't even think I need to give a description about asos! I'm sure everybody already knows and loves this website. The great thing about asos is that they sell clothes from places like New Look, River Island and Mango etc.. So instead of shopping on a few different sites you can do it all in one place.


www.omgfashion.com
I only recently just found this website and was shocked to see they are selling clothes from £1! They are not ugly clothes that no one ever buys either (*cough* hypnotic *cough*). I haven't ordered from the site yet as I am saving all my money for my holiday to Tunisis tomorrow but I will definitely be ordering when I am back. Comment below your thoughts if you've ordered previously.


www.ikrush.com
This website really reminds me of a more affordable version of Topshop. They sell super on trend items and the prices are great for students. They have a variety of collections for example Sports Luxe and Urban Prints. There is a discount code valid at the moment which is 'sale20'.

www.boohoo.com
This site is very similar to asos and they stock a huge range of clothes and accessories which are all very affordable. Like asos, they are very on trend and they cater for many different types of people. They offer free delivery over £30 and there is a discount code valid at the moment which gives you 20% off dresses. Code: dressme

Lastly:

www.ebay.com
www.amazon.com

You can pretty much buy/sell anything on these two websites and you can really bag a bargain. I won't go into too much detail as I'm guessing everyone has already heard of them. Ebay is great for phone cases, accessories, car parts etc whilst Amazon is amazing for books. 

_________________________________________

I hope this post was helpful and I hope you all bag a bargain the next time you are shopping online!

Take care, xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment