Sunday 10 August 2014

Updated Skincare Routine

My Skincare routine!


Hey guys! I have decided to write a post about my updated skin care routine as I get quite a few comments from my followers asking me what I use to take care of my skin. I don't use too many, or expensive products, I like to look for bargains and go for products that suit my skin type. You won't see any £100 products in my Skincare collection. I think sometimes it isn't always about the price. There has been a few times where I have purchased an expensive product and it has worked the exact same as cheaper alternatives.




 This face brush has literally been my holy grail for the past two months. I use it every few days and I always find that my skin feels so smooth after using it. It exfoliates away all your dead skin cells and leaves your skin feeling. Soft and refreshed. I definitely recommend everyone to purchase one of these facial brushes as they are very inexpensive and can be found easily on Amazon. The set comes with several heads although I only really use this one. This brush isn't rough on the skin and doesn't irritate the skin. I do not have sensitive skin so I don't know how it would work for those with sensitive skin, but because of how soft the bristles are, I am almost certain it wouldn't irritate the skin.











 I purchased this product simply because it was on clearance at Tesco and I have to say it was a very good decision! This is an amazing product that gives results within a week! After using this I have noticed my skin looks a lot more even in complexion and my skin appears to be more brighter. I use around a penny sized amount of product and distribute it evenly across my face and neck every night. The formula is quite runny so you have to be careful when you pump the product out. This doesn't leave my skin feeling sticky at all and after applying it it dries automatically.









This was another bargain find at Tesco. The Along Came Betty line is one of my favourite skin care lines and it is very comparable to Soap and Glory. This product is a mask that is meant to help minimise pores and help the appearance of your skin to become more clearer. After just the second time using this I found that my pores had dramatically reduced in size. This leaves your face feeling super soft and cleansed and has not dried out my skin at all.

This is a product I do not use as much as I should, but when I do I realise how much I love it. This comes with a little exfoliating head and you exfoliate the head onto the areas of your face where you would usually get larger pores. After using this you will notice your face becomes a little red, but this fades after 5-10 minutes. This is a great product that really deep cleans your pores and has really helped the appearance of my skin. 
This is my all time favourite moisturiser and it is so affordable too. This moisturiser has seriously helped the appearance of my skin become so clear and after switching to this I rarely get spots. The whole Simple range is amazing and I find the products are so gentle on the skin. I am pretty sure that I have spoken about this product on my blog before but I just had to add it in because it is that amazing. I use this every single day and sometimes in the night too. It is non greasy and you don't have to wait for it to dry on your skin. 








Thank you so much for getting to the end of this post, I hope you enjoyed it and found it helpful. Please check out my previous posts too. 

Take care,xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment