Thursday 11 September 2014

Makeup Revolution Cover & Conceal Palette

Ultra Professional Cover & Concealer Palette



Hey guys today I want to talk to you about an amazing product from one of my favourite brands, Makeup Revolution. I have previously done a review on a few of their products but I purchased a few extras the other day and this was really a stand out product for me.

Firstly, I'll talk about the packaging. I think it is super sleek and the all black with gold detailing looks very simple and classy. I'm not a fan of bright packaging as I think it looks childish so this is a plus.

This palette comes with 8 concealer shades and it retails for just £6. That is just £0.75 a concealer. The concealers are honestly the creamiest most blend-able concealers I have EVER tried. Usually it takes a few moments to warm up a concealer but as soon as you touch this it is just super creamy.  I don't find that this concealer creases on me and it is very long lasting too so if you set it with powder you're good to go for the day (I always set my concealers). 

The palette comes in two different shades, 'Light' and 'Medium'. I have the 'Light' and I think is perfect for anyone with skin tones NC25 and below. The kit comes with a mix of pink and yellow undertones shades and a white shade which is perfect for highlighting with.

This is an amazing product and I definitely recommend it to all.

Hope you found this helpful!
Take care, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment