Sunday 12 October 2014

Make Up Revolution - The Matte Effect Concealer


This concealer has definitely wormed it's way into my favourites this month. For just £1 it would be foolish if it wasn't in your collection! This concealer is thick without being cakey (perfect medium coverage), has a yellow undertone, does not crease under the eye and is easily blendable. It's a dream to use this product because it comes in stick form, you just need to swipe it under your eyes then blend it out. It's very smooth so it does not drag on the eyes at all. Cheaper concealers are usually very thick in a bad way meaning they are not smooth at all which is terrible for the delicate eye area.

There are several shades to choose from and I have the one in 'Light Medium' which is a lovely yellow based concealer. I have recommended this to all my friends and I have replaced my studio finish concealer by MAC with this.




I hope you found this helpful!
Take care, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment