Saturday 11 October 2014

Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Bronzer Review

If you are looking for the perfect shimmery bronzer that will leave you looking like a sunkissed goddess then look no further! I have found the perfect one for you.

The MUR bronzer is absolutely wonderful. The pigmentation is so intense and you only need to very gently dab your brush onto the product and you will receive immense colour pay off.  I have been using this instead of blush recently and can definitely say I am totally loving it. Sometimes blush can look a bit "too much" when you have bright lips and winged liner but bronzer just completes the look. It also makes you look so healthy! I can wear this bronzer all day and do not have to touch it up which I like because usually my blush and lipstick is something I usually have to touch up. The shade I have is Rock On World which I believe is he darkest one. I chose this one as I felt this had the best pigmentation and the shimmer in it is just beautiful. When I first purchased this I could not stop switching it! This also looks amazing on the eye lids. If you wet a shadow brush then apply this on your lids it will literally look like metal on your eyelids! For such an affordable price you cannot afford to miss out on this.

This bronzer retails for £4 and can be purchased from Superdrug stores or online.

Links:
www.makeuprevolution.com
www.superdrug.co.uk

Thank you for reading
Take care, xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment