Monday 3 November 2014

Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Matte Lip Lacquers

Hey guys! Today's review is of my 6 favourite purchases this month - the Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet lip lacquers. They have been my holy grail for the past month and I cannot fault them at all.

They are so pigmented on the lips, even though for some odd reason they do not look as pigmented on my arm. They are velvety smooth and glide on your lips but then set ti a matte finish. Matte finishes are my favourite type of finish as they look amazing and don't get messy! I can't stand when glossy lip lacquers feather on my lips.

There are 8 lacquers in the collection (I have 6) and they have a great range of shades too. Theres pinks, reds, coraIs and nudes! absolutely adore the colour range and find them all to be very wearable.

The packaging is super cute. They come in a small tube which is perfect to just chuck in your handbag or carry in your pocket. The packaging colour is the colour of the shade and each comes with a doe foot applicator.

These retail for £8.99 each but you can get them on a 3 for 2 offer at Boots.

From top (hand) to bottom:
04
08
02
07
05
03

Thank you for reading
Take care, xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment