Saturday 8 November 2014

The Body Shop Insta Blur Review

This All-in-one 5 action perfector has slowly won my heart and has taken the place of my Benefit porefessional which I thought could never happen. Although I still love that dearly, this is a cheaper alternative and you get a little more product.  


The insta blur has a unique formula which contains mattifying spherical powders that fill, along with vitamin E to moisturise. Together they work to be:
  • 12 hour shine controlling
  • Pore smoothing
  • Complexion unifying
  • Makeup Extending


The  product has a very smooth consistency and it melts into the skin like butter. Even if I squeeze the tiniest amount onto my skin and blend it in, it looks flawless and smooth. I love how light it feels on my skin and doesn't make my skin feel greasy at all. A little goes a long way with this product. This product itself is clear which is different to the porefessional as that is flesh toned. 
This product can also be used alone if you do not want to wear any make up. You just simply use it after your normal skin care routine and you're good to go. 

The price of this is £14 so it is a a very reasonable price for what you are getting. The product really blurs out your imperfections and really improves the appearance of your skin as it covers pores. 
The primer really makes your skin feel super smooth and helps your foundation last all day. It does not make my skin oily at all and doesn't interfere with my foundation application. 
I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants a flawless base.

For anyone interested the ingredients in the Insta blur are: Insononanoate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Ethylene Brassylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Laureth-4.


Thank you for reading
Take care, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment