Saturday 22 November 2014

The Body Shop - Glazed Apple Sparkler, All Over Shimmer

Hey girls! Today's post is all about a new body shimmer I have recently purchased. I had my eye on this for a while but stopped myself from purchasing it because I only just got the Honey Bronze body shimmer a few weeks ago. I could not resist though! I tested it again at the store and it was too pretty to leave.

The shimmer is absolutely beautiful, it is iridescent with green and pink tiny glitters in it. The glitters are very fine and spray out evenly so you don't end up looking like Edward Cullen. It leaves a gorgeous glittery finish to the skin which isn't extremely noticeable which I like. The product can be used on the body and hair but I just spray a little on my neck as I don't like shimmery products in my hair.

I love how this product is packaged. It looks so pretty on my vanity compared to the honey bronze as the packaging on that looks like the shimmer brushes I had as a child. 

There is one downside to the product which I still can't understand! The day after purchasing this product I went over to my dressing table to find it completely covered in a white powder. I mean COVERED. I initially thought it was talcum powder because of the extent of it but was confused to find it was the Glazed Apple Sparkler. The product was not damaged so I am unsure how it happened but when I checked to see how much was left, I was glad to see the bottle was still rather full. However I'm sure this was a one off case and it didn't damage anything.

Price: £15




Thank you for reading!

Take care, xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment