Monday 9 December 2013

MAC DUPES! Russian Red, Rebel, Creme Cup, Angel, Up The Amp etc!

Hey Guys!
Today I have a very special blog post and it is all about MAC DUPES! This one is for all the Mac fans out there! I have gathered up a huge list of some of the best selling Mac lipsticks and have found very good dupes for them!

I made this picture myself so if you would like to use it on your blog, Instagram or anywhere else please can you give me direct credit. Also you can follow my Instagram @mydailymani as I have another picture for OPI nail polish dupes coming very shortly and my Instagram will keep you updated.


The picture may be a little hard to see as the writing is so small because I wanted everything to fit, but do not worry I will have the full list below..

Mac Rebel - Wet N Wild Ferguson Crest Cabernet
Mac St Germain - NYX Strawberry Milk
Mac Vegas Volt - Revlon Coralberry
Mac Velvet Teddy - ELF Praline
Mac Plastique - L'Oreal Sandstone
Mac Candy Yum Yum - Barry M Shocking Pink
Mac Viva Glam Nicki - Wet N Wild Pinkerbell
Mac Candy Yum Yum - NYX Shocking Pink
Mac Violetta - Milani Violet Volt
Mac Ruby Woo - Wet N Wild Red Velvet
Mac Flavour - Maybelline Nude Pink
Mac Frenzy - Revlon Bamboo Bronze
Mac Carnal - L'Oreal Wine And Dine
Mac Impassioned - BYS Revenge
Mac Creme Cup - ELF Runway Pink
Mac Angel - Elf Classy
Mac Russian Red - Sonia Kashuk Geisha
Mac Lovelorn - L'Oreal Mademoiselle 
Mac Hug Me - Revlon Blush
Mac Cherish - Wet N Wild 902C
Mac Brave - NYX Thalia
Mac Russian Red - Rimmel Red Fever
Mac Rebel - Wet N Wild Sugarplum Fairy
Mac Myth - Elf Natural Nymph
Mac Up The Amp - Revlon Berry Haute
Mac Girl About Town - Covergirl Spellbound
Mac So Chaud - Wet N Wild Purty Persimmon
Mac Faux - Maybelline Pink Beige
Mac Creme Cup - Wet N Wild 901B
Mac Viva Glam 11 - Rimmel Kate Moss 03
Mac Velvet teddy - Rimmel Spotlight Beige
Mac Freckletone - Rimmel Nude Delight
Mac Freckletone - NYX Pumpkin Pie
Man Half N Half - Barry M 150
Mac Rebel - Milani Sangria
Mac Snob - Revlon Pink Pout


If you'd like a dupe for a Mac lipstick that isn't mentioned please comment and I will try my best to find one for you. Also, if you know of any other dupes comment them down below!!

Thank you for reading, I hope this was helpful
take care xxx



2 comments:

  1. What would you say is a dupe for mac hue?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Natural Collection Sheer Natural Lipstick in Lotus is a great dupe for Mac's Hue

      Delete