Saturday 28 December 2013

What's In My Bag?

What's In My Bag?

I always love watching 'What's in my bag' videos on YouTube so I decided i'd make a blog post on what I carry in my handbag. I recently got a new bag which I am in love with and have received tonnes on compliments on already. A handbag is something that is very personal to you and you'd be a little creeped out if someone went through your handbag in real life... But it's just so fun watching videos on it! Do you agree? If so, comment below!

Okay, so this is my handbag. As you can see if is fairly large which is great for me as I love to throw lots of things in there and my bag is always over flowing. I am showing you EVERYTHING in my bag and have not tidied it. The reason there is no mess is because I have only had it a few days. My bag is a beautiful burgundy colour. Burgundy is my absolute favourite colour at the moment and half of the clothes in my cupboard are burgundy at the moment!





Firstly in my handbag I obviously carry my purse. My purse has no cash in at the moment but has a LOT of cards in it. I use a small purse as the one I usually have in my bad was weighing my shoulder down! In my purse I have one out of three of my bank cards, a Costa card, a Starbucks card, a Library card, a Leisure card, a Superdrug card, Boots card, two Odeon cards, and a few extra loyalty cards.



Another thing I always have in my bag is my make up bag. In my make up bag I carry my two favourite lipsticks at the moment which are Wet N Wild's Sugar Plum Fairy and Milani's Best Red. I also carry a blush by Bourjois in the shade 48. I love this blush as it's small and comes with a brush so it saves space in my make up bag. I also have the Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the shade 10 and Elf pressed powder in sand. I never use these but keep them in there 'just incase'. I have a lip balm by Madre Bees which has a lovely pomegranate scent and a liquid liner too. I also keep a small flat top kabuki in my bag.



My three main necessities in my handbag are my hair brush, which I adore as it is so sparkly, my hand sanitiser which I cannot leave the house without and my soap and glory hand food hand cream.



As it's winter I also keep a pair of gloves in my bag which I rarely use but keep them in just incase. I have my university ID in my bag as I don't want to risk taking it out and losing it and I always use it for a discount at the cinema. I also have my keys, some sweets and gum. Lastly I have my glasses which I need for the cinema and university lectures.






That is all I keep in my bag. I have taken out a lot of random things I used to carry such as nail files and emergency kits as I just wasn't using them and they were unnecessary weight.


Comment below what you carry in your handbag!

Thank you for reading, take care xxxx


4 comments: