Thursday 9 January 2014

Top 13 Of 2013

My Top 13 Of 2013

Hey Guys! I know it's days into 2014 but I thought this was a great blog post to do! In this post I will tell you my thirteen favourite products from 2013. I recommend all of these products and they are all my holy grail so I wanted to share them with you all too! :)

My number one favourite beauty product this year has definitely been the Porefessional by Benefit. It is such an amazing product and I seriously recommend it to everyone of all ages. It is a balm that reduces the look of pores and can be used under or over your foundation. I have larger pores on my cheeks and that is the only "problem" with my skin, so I was obviously super happy and impressed when I discovered this product. I was using the travel size version for a few months as I only need the tiniest bit for the small patch on both cheeks where the pores are. The porefessional costs £24.50 and can be purchased from any Benefit counter or online.


Another favourite of mine has been matte lip creams. They are so effortless and they look so good on. I have many lip creams from a variety of brands and I have found they all work pretty much the same. My favourite one out of all the ones I have has to be Amsterdam (pictured below). It is a gorgeous red colour than can be applied lightly or can be built up so it is very opaque. 


Soft and Gentle by MAC is my all time favourite highlighter. It looks so beautiful on all skin tones and really gives your skin a gorgeous glowy look. I only discovered this product this year but it has been one of my favourites ever since.


I was given this Rose Salve from a friend in Canada when we did a swap together and I have been in love with it ever since! I am not sure if it is available in stores in the UK but you can definitely get it off Amazon. It is a multi purpose balm that really moisturises the skin. I use this for my lips every night and when I wake up my lips still feel so lovely and smooth. It is perfect for winter as that is when lips tend to get overly dry.


MUA has really impressed me this year. I love most of their products and they are super cheap you just cannot go wrong with them. This particular product is their lip liner in the shade 'Brooding Plum'. It is a lovely red colour and even looks great without a lipstick on top. This lip liner is very pigmented and very comparable to ones from MAC.


I have loved these Bourjois blushes ever since I was 14 and always repurchase them in different shades. This one has been a particular favourite of mine for the past couple of months and I keep it in my every day make up bag.


This may be a huge shock to everyone, but before I discovered this mascara I did not care about how long or thick my eye lashes looked at all. I would always use great mascaras but would never spend time on my lashes and would only ever use a tiny bit. Then I started to watch YouTube videos with everyone raving about how amazing the Rocket mascara by Maybelline is so I had to try it out. It makes my lashes look so long and thick and I am in love with it! Now I actually spend time making my lashes look good!


I discovered this foundation and BB cream brush a few months ago and I seriously love it and recommend it to everyone. This costs £5.99 and it is definitely one of the best brushes on the market. It blends my foundation in effortlessly and always gives me a flawless finish.


 As I mentioned earlier, I have been super impressed with MUA lately and this palette is one of my favourites. It is the Heaven and Earth palette which is very comparable to Urban Decay's naked 1 and 2 palettes. I love this palette as it is so easy to use and the colours are all pigmented. This only costs £4 so it is such a bargain!


Hoola by Benefit is a blogger fave and I can understand why! It is the most perfect bronzer to contour with and it does not make me look orange at all. You get a lot of product and a very good brush to which can help you contour. This costs £23.50 and I definitely recommend it as it will last you ages and it is definitely the best bronzer out there!


This Beauty Uk brow kit is perfection. It only cost me £4! I thought it would just be okay as it was so cheap but I was so wrong! It works so good and is definitely comparable to the HD Brows Kit. It contains 3 brow powders, a gel, tweezers and a small brush. 


If you follow me on Instagram you will know how much I love this foundation. It is my holy grail product and I think I will have to keep repurchasing this as I am literally hooked. I am in the shade sand which is the perfect match for my skin tone. This foundation makes my skin look absolutely flawless. It works so well and blends so effortlessly. This foundation costs around £7 and can be purchased from the eyeslipsface Website.


My favourite lipstick at the moment is Rebel by MAC. It is such a beautiful colour and if you do not own it, you should run to MAC now and purchase it! It looks beautiful on all skin tones and is perfect for this season. It looks like a very scary colour in the tube, but on the lips it is more pinky so not too scary. It is my absolute favourite lipstick and I am surprised I did not purchase it years ago!



Thank you for taking time out to read this! I would love to know your favourite products so comment below what they are!

Take care xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment