Saturday 11 January 2014

Boxing Day/January Sales Haul

Haul Time!

Hey Guys! So I have decided to do my very first haul blog post. I absolutely love seeing haul posts and YouTube videos and I'm sure many others do too. This is a haul of all the things I purchased in the boxing day and January sales. I haven't got so much to show as I went shopping twice before in December and bought a lot of winter clothes then too. I'm not going to include these in this haul post as it would take forever.

The sales this year let me down a little and I didn't really like much in stores. As I had already been shopping twice before in December I pretty much bought everything I wanted already.


I'll start with what I received today from H&M. I ordered this over a week ago and it finally arrived. I think it took longer than usual because they do have a great sale on and everyone must be ordering! LOL.
Since November I have purchased 9 pairs of ankle boots and now I have another paid to add to my huge collection. I really like these ones from h&m. They were reduced to £17 in the sale and I think they look really stylish. My only problem is they look pretty big, so I will have to see if they fit me :( O also bought a pair of burgundy jersey leggings with leather panels. These were reduced to £7. These are so nice! I love them and burgundy has been my favourite colour this season. If you look in my cupboard all you will see is burgundy, black and gold. *shy face*
I also purchased a pair of super stretch trousers in a dark green which were also £7 and a pair of Cargo denim blue jeans which were reduced to £10.


These are all the shoes I have got recently. The two flat shoes and boots with studs on were purchased by my mum. I don't know the prices of these, but I am sure you can find them in New Look. I rarely wear flats like these as I think I have grown out of the style, but I am thankful that my mum purchased them for me.
The knee high ankle boots are my favourites out of all the boots. I have wanted a pair of knee high boots for so long but always felt they would look silly as I am quite short. I really love these though and I'm so glad I purchased them. The boots were reduced to £20 and I purchased them from Jeff Bains.


These are some of the beauty and fashion products I have recently got. The porefessional set and the No7 products were a gift but I anted to include them in as I am sooo happy with them. I found the lipstick (top right) in H&M for £3.99 and it is matte! It is a gorgeous hot pink colour, which is very similiar to Mac's Candy Yum Yum. It is such a bargain and their are a few other colours so I definitely recommend you check them out. In the last picture, It is a necklace which I purchased from H&M. You cannot see it too well but I have been loving it since I purchased it. It was £7.99


These are some of the clothing pieces I picked up from H&M. None of these were in the sale though which I was sad about, but they H&M sale in store is never that good and the clothes are always the same old rubbish I do not like. 


If you follow my Instagram (@mydailymani) you will know how much I love ELF products. They had an offer on and if you purchased their sale items you would only need to spend £15 to get free shipping. I decided to take up the offer and pick up a few bits and pieces. I really like the ELF eye shadow quads and they were reduced to 75p so I purchased a few. Their single glitter eye shadows were also reduced to £1.25 but I am dissappointed in these as they are basically rubbish and do not show up at all. I also picked up one of their new moisture lipsticks and a few other bits.


Recently I have began to shop in Primark, I never used to shop there as I just hated the atmosphere but I went in one day after watching haul videos on YouTube and I was so impressed with their clothes. I have been in plenty of times after and always manage to spend so much. You think because it's Primark that it is so cheap, and then I get to the checkout and feel like crying when putting my card into the machine. LOL.

These are some of the bits I managed to pick up in the sale. Everything here is £10 or under! I was so impressed with the quality and style of the clothes and they were such a good price! I really love stylish but casual clothes like these as they are perfect for uni to wear with a pair of ankle boots and jeans or leggings depending on how long the top is. 



These are just some random finds from Select and Internacionale. They are also affordbale stores that sometimes stock very nice clothes. Everything in the picture below is less than £15 each. I do't remember exact prices but they still have them so you can check them out.


From a discounted beauty website, Fragrance Direct, I picked up quite a few lip products. (minus the H&M lipstick). These were all under £3 so I could not pass them up. I collect lip products and Ihave way too many, but I cannot stop myself. Especially when they are such a bargain! ;)


I also made an order on the Topshop website but it has not arrived yet and I wanted to show you because I absolutely love them and they were SUCH a good deal! The shoes were reduced to just £7 each! They will be perfect for when the weather gets better and they still have quite a few sizes left in stock so check them out!!





Thank you for taking time to read this, let me know in the comment section below what you picked up in the boxing day sales.


Take care, xxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment