Tuesday 21 January 2014

Question And Answer

Question And Answer Time!

Hey guys! So I made a post on Instagram asking you to ask me questions about whatever you'd like, so I'm going to answer them :)
Ps, some of them may be 'silly' but that's because they're from friends/ family and I wanted to include them as it's fun!

Below my answers I will have the name of the person who asked! :D


1. How much money do you spend on make up, clothes and food weekly?

I don't pay for my food at home, my parents buy that for me, but I eat out almost everyday and go to restaurants 1-2 times a week, so I spend around £40 a week on food. I spend around £15 a week on make up and £30 a week on clothes. Forever spending *cries*
          Instagram: anishacouture

2. What's your daily face cleansing routing?

I use whatever is available in my bathroom to wash my face. We always have cleansers and exfoliators. My favourite exfoliator is 'Ocean Salt' by Lush and favourite cleanser is the No7 beautiful skin one. Then I moisturise my skin with the No7 Beautiful Skin moisturiser for normal/oily skin. At night I use the Simple moisturising night cream. I use the Benefit Its Potent eye cream too. I always use a lip balm in the morning and night. For a weekly face mask I use the Aztec Indian healing clay mask.
          Instagram: anishacouture

3. Who is your favourite YouTuber and blogger?

The only blog I read is Habiba's who is LifeLongPercussion and I love her blog and she's an amazing person. I have SO many YouTubers that I love so it's hard but probably Dulce Candy!
         Instagram: moriamkhan

4. Who's your favourite cousin?

You of couse, Arousa
        Instagram: arousaaa

5. Who do you love most? Mum or dad? Choose one

Oh my. You can't make me do this :( I get on more with my mum, she's like a best friend and my dad is just amazing. He does everything for me and our family and I respect him so much. I can't chooooseeee!!!
         Instagram: alishayasmin

6. Do you have any regrets?

I don't have any big regrets, I do wish I focused more in school/ college though. I am at university and I am happy where I am and I am doing well, but I could have got much better grades if I wasn't such a naughty school kid haha! I don't believe in regrets much though, unless it's to do with education. Like I don't believe in regretting relationships/ friendships as it was something you wanted at that time.
Instagram: tamsayshi

7. If you could change something about your life right now, what would it be?

Ummm, I really don't know. There's nothing I would change, but I would not be living in Birmingham or England if I could. I'd be living in the USA..... I wish...
Instagram: tamsayshi

8. What Lush products are good?

There are a lot of great Lush products and it really depends on what you are into and what your skin type is like. Some of my favourites are: Ocean salt, which is an amazing exfoliator for the face. Rub Rub Rub is another favourite of mine which is the best body exfoliator I have ever tried. It makes your skin sooo soft. Their bath bombs are all amazing, but I prefer the bubble bars as you can use them a few times instead of once. The lip scrubs are also really good, bubblegum is my favourite. Their foundation is also pretty good. I also really like their tea tree toner water, grease lightening, and their foot scrub which comes in the shape of a foot and I can't remember the name of it.
Instagram: zahra786110

9. Who's your favourite oldest mate?
Come on Samia, you already know this.... YOU ;) haha!!
Instagram: samiaa09

10. What's your ideal wedding? What do you think of an overly extravagant wedding? Describe dream wedding?

My ideal wedding would be to have my sexy husband next to me, sweating at how hot I look. LOL just kidding.. My ideal wedding would be to have all my family and friends there, not too big and flashy.. not too big, not much money spent, but an amazing wedding that people are wowed by :) I think overly extravagant weddings are stupid, a waste of money and haram. Everyone wants a big lovely wedding, but there is a limit and you shouldn't go over the top just to impress people. You should only please your god. There shouldn't be people dancing like crazy idiots, and there should not be hundreds of thousands of pounds spent. There shouldn't be 10 course meals. There are people dying in the world, what is the need to basically throw money away?

My dream wedding? I'd be in a beautiful white Asian suit. Not too much jewellery. I'd be marrying someone I am in love with. I'd have all my friends and family there and the day would be amazing. Then we'd fly off to the Caribbean. 
Instagram: arousaaa

11. What make up brand is your favourite?

My favourite high end make up brand is MAC or Benefit and drugstore is either Maybelline or Revlon
Instagram: alishayasmin

12. What's your favourite foundation/ lipstick?

My fave foundation at the moment is ELF's Flawless Finish foundation and fave lipstick is Mac's Rebel.
Instagram: elanahserenagul

13. Person you've known for a long time?

Zara Hamid, my little ghost friend who I used to cook with in year 7 hahaha. I love her to death. She is one of my best friends (Zaynah too) and she is amazing. We can talk about anything to each other, literally.
Instagram: elanahserenagul

14. Someone you've got close to recently?
My two favourite girls Humaira and Shannen. I met this last year in uni and I love them so much. They are such good friends, so funny, to the point, cool, non-bitchy, amazing, clever, NAUGHTY lol joke, extremely sexy... ;)
Instagram: elanahserenagul

15. Dream holiday?
I would love to go to America. Anywhere in America to be honest. I just really want to shop there. I want to go to Sephora, Target, Ulta.. haha!
Instagram: elanahserenagul

16. Person you can trust?

My family of courseeeee. 
Instagram: elanahserenagul

17. Someone you can't live without?

Zaynah ;) Because she's so cute and lovely. And my best friend too. 
Instagram: elanahserenagul

18. Can i have one of your lipsticks

Ermmm... Let me think about that.... NO
Instagram: elanahserenagul

19. Do you still piss your pants?
Every freakin' day
Instagram: arousaaa

20. How many kids do you want? Have you thought of names?

Three children and yes I have thought of names.
If I have a daughter I'd call her Arianna Noor Ali
If I had a boy I would call him Mohammed Zachariah Ali
If I had another boy I would call him Mohammed Aidan Ali
If I had another girl I would call her Laila Aara Ali
Instagram: arousaaa

21. Do you want to stay in Birmingham/ England after marriage?

I wouldn't want to move if my family and husband's family are staying as that would be upsetting but I would love to live abroad. Somewhere where it's always sunny. 
Instagram: arousaaa

22: Do you have a YouTube channel?

No I do not have a YouTube channel. I would like to make one. But I don't think I could be committed to it and I have no idea how to edit. Plus, lets be honest, who would watch me LOL.
Instagram: saffronnn

23. Biggest fear?

I hate knives lol. I fear divorce, and not being able to have children. But InshaAllah I will never get divorced and Allah will bless me with babies.
Instagram: zara__hamid

24. Favourite memory?

I have such a bad memory, but my favourite was meeting my best friend (of 5 years 3 months) WOOHOO haha. And every day is a nice memory tbh :') Cheesy shit.
Instagram: zara__hamid

25. What can you not leave the house without?

My handbag. It would contain everything I need. Phone, purse, ID, bus pass, make up bag, hand sanitiser, wipes, gloves, headphones etc..
Instagram: zara__hamid

26. Most embarrassing moment?

About two years ago I was on the bus and the stop came for me to get off. I was sitting at the bottom of the bus at the front. I got up to go to the front to get off. Also at the back was a full row of young guys with beards/ mosque hats/ abayas etc. I got up and moved forward and the driver hit the brakes and I flew into one of the guys' lap!!!! I was so shocked that I sat in his lap for like 15 seconds before getting up. I was sooo embarrassed and it was so awkward.
Instagram: ohtereeeitsfarah

27. What's your favourite movie?

I have quite a few favourites. My new favourite is Dhoom 3 which I have watched twice already at the cinema. My all time favourites are Taken, Jack and Jill, Titanic and KKKG
Instagram: tahirahussein12

28. Are you a pagan? Why are you lying about your nationality? Go back to Russia.

Yes, pagan for life. Dancing around the cauldron. And I will go back to Russia when you are back in China baby xx
Instagram: zaynahahmed


Thank you for taking time out to read this post, if you have any questions you would like to ask please comment below or ask on my Instagram (mydailymani) and I will get them added on to this post as soon as possible


Take Care xxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment